WHAT IS MULTIMIN® INJECTION FOR CATTLE?
- MULTIMIN is a unique 4 in 1 trace mineral injection that makes your herd ‘performance ready’ by improving fertility and immunity.
- MULTIMIN enhances antioxidant systems to improve the health and performance of Cattle.
- MULTIMIN is rapidly-absorbed, readily-utilised and provides prolonged antioxidant action to cover ‘high demand’ periods.
- MULTIMIN is scientifically-proven to improve health and performance of livestock.
- Increasing the number of calves born earlier in the season, giving them an extra 20 to 40 days to perform to the best of their genetic potential
- Improving all three parts of the immune system to make livestock ‘performance ready’.
WHY CHOOSE MULTIMIN?
- Boosts availability of essential trace minerals in ‘high demand’ periods
- Absorbed into the blood within 8 hours and the liver within 24 hours
- Prolonged antioxidant action for months
- Balanced, chelated, and water-based formulation
- Can be used up to nine months after opening
- Zinc as disodium zinc EDTA 40mg/mL
- Manganese as disodium manganese EDTA 10mg/mL
- Copper as disodium copper EDTA 15mg/mL
- Selenium as sodium selenite 5mg/mL
DOSAGE & DIRECTIONS FOR USE
MULTIMIN is given by subcutaneous injection at the dose rate recommended below:
- Up to 1 year: 1 mL/50 kg
- 1-2 years: 1 mL/75 kg
- Over 2 years: 1 mL/100 kg