Q-drench is a short-acting, 4-way combination sheep drench. Q-drench contains 4 actives with 4 different modes of action at 4 fully effective doses. Q-drench is the ideal choice for strategic treatments such as weaning, pre-lambing, quarantine, primer and exit drenches which rely on the highest possible efficacy to achieve their aims.
Using Q-drench as part of or within a season drench rotation will increase sheep productivity and help delay the development of parasites resistance to existing drenches.
- 4 actives with 4 different modes of action in every dose
- Ideal for strategic drenching programs
- Delays development of resistant worm strains
- Made in Australia for Australian conditions
- Cost-effective, broad-spectrum worm control
- Abamectin 1.0 g/L
- Albendazole 25.0 g/L
- Closantel 37.5 g/L
- Levamisole hydrochloride 40.0 g/L