Cydectin pour on for the treatment and control of moxidectin sensitive internal and external parasites of cattle and for the treatment and control of lungworm and gastrointestinal roundworms of red deer.
Composition Moxidectin 5g/L
What is Cydectin Pour-On?
- Contains moxidectin. A macrocyclic lactone (ML) or mectin class pour-on drench for cattle
- Broad spectrum control of internal and external parasites.
- Kills roundworms for longer.
- Controls Ostertagia, lungworm and nodule worm for 42 days.
- Controls barbers pole worm and black scour worm for 28 days.
- Controls cattle tick for 21 days.
- Nil meat and milk withholding periods and ESI for cattle.
- No known impact on dung beetles+ Dosage Cydectin Pour-On for Cattle and Red Deer should be applied topically at the recommended dose rate of 1mL/10kg bodyweight.
Withholding Periods. Meat: Cattle: Nil Deer: Do not use less than 7 days before slaughter for human consumption. Milk: Nil ESI: Nil