Cattleguard Pour-On endectocide is a ready to use, clear solution containing 5g/L moxidectin.
Cattleguard pour-on for cattle and red deer is an endectocide with efficacy in treating and controlling moxidectin-sensitive internal and external parasites in cattle and lungworm, and roundworms in red deer. Moxidectin is a second generation macrocyclic lactone endectocide.
Cattleguard pour-on for cattle and red deer is effective in the treatment and control of the following parasites affecting cattle:
- Gastrointestinal (adult and larval (L4) nematodes)
- Haemonchus placei
- Ostertagia ostertagi (O.lyrata) (small brown stomach worm including inhibited larvae)
- Trichostrongylus axei (stomach hair worm)
- Trichostrongylus colubriformis (black scour worm)
- Trichostrongylus longispicularis
- Cooperia oncophora (C. surnabada/C. mcmasteri) (small intestinal worm)
- Cooperia pectinata
- Nematodirus heletianus
- Bunostomum phebotomum (hookworm)
- Oesophagostomum radiatum (nodule worm)
- Trichuris spp
- Dictyocaulus viviparus
- Rhipicephalus (Boophilus) microplus
- Linognathus vituli
- Haematopinus eurysternus
- Solenopotes capillatus
- Bovicola bovis
- Mange Mites
- Chorioptes bovis
Cattleguard pour-on for cattle and red deer is effective in the treatment and aid in control of:
- Buffalo Fly
- Haematobia irritans exigua
Dosage and Administration:
Cattleguard pour-on for cattle and red deer should be applied along the top of the back from the withers to the base of the tail. Do not retreat deer within 60 days.
Volume to use is 1mL per 10 kg liveweight. This will administer the correct dose of 0.5mg/kg liveweight.
Cattleguard pour-on for cattle and red deer can be used in lactating dairy cattle but DO NOT TREAT LACTATING DAIRY CATTLE AT LESS THAN 21 DAY INTERVALS.
Withholding Periods: /ESI Meat: Cattle: Nil Deer: Do not use less than 7 days before slaughter for human consumption. Milk: Nil ESI: Nil